Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

a few things about me!

Happy Saturday! Here are 10 things to help you get to know me! Hope you enjoy! 

 1- I have been a Christian since I was eight years old. 

 2- I also met my husband when I was eight years old. We met at church camp!  We got married at the same camp where we met.  Everything about that day was perfect!

 

 3- We have two dogs, Daisy and Goliath. I feel like we live in a zoo most of the time but they make our lives so much sweeter. 


 4- My husband and I bought my grandma's house when she passed away three years ago. Slowly but surely we are making it our own. 

5- Our house is next door to my parents...we even share a driveway! 

6- I am a mama's girl through and through. I don't think I will ever grow out of it. She is my best friend. 

 7-   Call me crazy but I love doing laundry.   

8- I have a champagne taste on a beer budget.  The struggle is real, y'all.

9- My biggest fear is a clown.  No, thank you.  Not one bit. 

10-  There is nothing I love more than coming home on a Friday night, putting on sweat pants, making a pizza and watching Netflix.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

2 comments: